ADHDchildren or adults
A mental health disorder that includes a combination of persistent problems like paying attention, hyperactivity, and impulsive disorder is often diagnosed as Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). There are a variety of varying degrees of ADHD.
ADHD can lead to unstable relationships, poor work or school performance, low self-esteem, and other problems.
ADHD symptoms may include:
- Disorganization and problems prioritizing
- Poor time management skills
- Problems focusing on a task
- Trouble multitasking
- Excessive activity or restlessness
- Poor planning
- Low frustration tolerance
- Frequent mood swings
- Problems following through and completing tasks
- Hot temper
- Trouble coping with stress
What’s typical behavior and what’s ADHD?
Almost everyone has some symptoms similar to ADHD at some point in their lives. When the symptoms are severe enough to cause ongoing problems a diagnosis can help. At Bright Minds Neuotherapy, Elise specializes in seeing people with ADHD and she has a variety of treatments available to help. Schedule a consultation below if you are interested in knowing more.
MA, LPC, LMHC,
Clinical Psychophysiologist and
Behavioral Health Specialist
Ready to Start?
Let's figure out a time for you to either talk via tele-health or come in (we are taking all necessary Covid-19 Protocols) for Elise to meet with you in-person. Click the button below to schedule a time for us to begin your healing journey.
* By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Bright Minds Neurotherapy harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.
By Appointment Only
13568 SE 97th Ave., Suite 206
Clackamas, OR 97015