Books & Researchask me for more information
Despite having been around for quite some time, this may be the first time you have heard of Neurotherapy or Biofeedback. Fortunately, there are many resources available to you, making it easy to learn more about how it, and the benefits it can provide. A great book I recommend for those of you who are just learning about Biofeedback is A Symphony in the Brain. It is a great introduction to the field that will provide you with the historical overview of the research that has been done over the years and cases where it has transformed the lives of those with debilitating conditions. I hope you enjoy this journey into learning about the power of self-regulation and how important it is to recognize the connection between your mind and body and how it affects your mental and physical well-being.
- Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma Sebern Fisher
- Childhood Disrupted Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- The Body Keeps the Score (Transforming Trauma) Bessel Van Der Kolk
- A Symphony in the Brain: The Evolution of the New Brain Wave Biofeedback Jim Robbins
- Neurofeedback: Transforming Your Life with Brain Biofeedback Clare Albright
- The Neurofeedback Solution: How to Treat Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Brain Injury, Stroke, PTSD, and More Stephen Larsen
- Healing Young Brains: The Neurofeedback Solution Hill and Castro
- Autism, ADHD & Neurofeedback: 6 Powerful Strategies to Increase Your Child’s Peak Performance Lisa Enneis LMFT and Teresa Lauer LMHC
Neurofeedback sites for professionals and certification bodies, giving an extensive overview of neurofeedback practice, research, and additional links:
Neurofeedback Research Bibliographies
Comprehensive online neurofeedback bibliographies with research links.
Disclaimer: All the articles, documents or publications mentioned by or linked by this site or hosted at this site have been provided as a public service. There is absolutely no endorsement of any statement made in any of these documents, articles, or publications.
MA, LPC, LMHC,
Clinical Psychophysiologist and
Behavioral Health Specialist
Ready to Start?
Let's figure out a time for you to either talk via tele-health or come in (we are taking all necessary Covid-19 Protocols) for Elise to meet with you in-person. Click the button below to schedule a time for us to begin your healing journey.
* By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Bright Minds Neurotherapy harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.
By Appointment Only
13568 SE 97th Ave., Suite 206
Clackamas, OR 97015