Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your over-all well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Associations & Institutes
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Federation for Mental Health
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Addiction and Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.
MA, LPC, LMHC,
Clinical Psychophysiologist and
Behavioral Health Specialist
Ready to Start?
Let's figure out a time for you to either talk via tele-health or come in (we are taking all necessary Covid-19 Protocols) for Elise to meet with you in-person. Click the button below to schedule a time for us to begin your healing journey.
* By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Bright Minds Neurotherapy harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.
By Appointment Only
13568 SE 97th Ave., Suite 206
Clackamas, OR 97015