What is Neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback/Biofeedback are a safe, effective non-drug method for treating ADD/ADHD, anxiety, depression and other issues. I use a comprehensive approach that includes cognitive behavioral therapy, biofeedback, and neurofeedback, to create positive, lasting changes in adults and children diagnosed with many disorders. These non-drug methods have shown to be a safe and effective treatment as a result of over 20 years of research, clinical practice, and long-term follow-up.
Neurofeedback is a specific type of biofeedback procedure directed toward the renormalization of the brain and central nervous system. It utilizes the very tiny EEG (electroencephalogram) signals obtained from sensors on the scalp, to monitor the brain waves and provide a corresponding signal (feedback) to the brain. In short, Neurofeedback is brainwave training, a tool for the brain to directly learn flexibility, mental control, and increased stability. Well-described patterns of optimal brain function are cultivated over sessions, accompanied by diminution or elimination of pathologic conditions as the brain orchestrates its own improvements. Results are at least long-lasting, often permanent, and typically continue to advance following training.
What are the benefits of Neurotherapy?
- Promotes growth and change at the cellular level
- Combines the principles of complementary medicine with the power of computer science.
- You see real-time measurements of your brain processes as you train to control brain states for health and growth.
- Recalibrate’s your brain so you can achieve optimum states of happiness, alertness, peace, serenity, energy, and productivity
- It is a cutting-edge, drug-free therapeutic technique that promotes self-regulation, rather than medication.
- NO adverse effects and non-invasive
What mental health conditions can be helped by Neurofeedback?
MA, LPC, LMHC,
Clinical Psychophysiologist and
Behavioral Health Specialist
Ready to Start?
Let's figure out a time for you to either talk via tele-health or come in (we are taking all necessary Covid-19 Protocols) for Elise to meet with you in-person. Click the button below to schedule a time for us to begin your healing journey.
* By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Bright Minds Neurotherapy harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.
By Appointment Only
13568 SE 97th Ave., Suite 206
Clackamas, OR 97015